Sunday, October 28, 2012

Only Two Homestudy Visits Left!

I have not updated lately because I started a new job and have not been feeling very well. Thankfully I am feeling much better and have a ton to fill you in on! We have had 3 appointments since you last heard from me! Both my husband and I had our individual biography appointments, we had an appointment together at Children's Services on Friday, and we had our psychological examinations yesterday! Our social worker said we only have 2 appointments left: 1 more at Children's Services and the final one at our house! Then we can start waiting for the big call to get our baby!
In the mean time, we have been working on the nursery! I made the bedding and we both have been refinishing the furniture.  We even made a trip to Ikea with some friends who are also going through the adoption process!  We are also using some of our wedding decorations in the nursery! I do not have any final photos but you can see our progress:



1 comment: